Whether you’re planning a city from scratch or rejuvenating an older town, this course presents a comprehensive approach that is sensitive to both aesthetics and everyday needs. We look at how to integrate the many aspects of a sustainable city: socio-economic, infrastructural, and environmental.
- Regional Positioning, Visioning and Programming
- Base Mapping and Integrated Data Management
- Integrated Urban and Regional planning
- Place Making, Urban Design and Heritage Conservation
- Integrated Transportation Planning and Management
- Integrated Water Management
- Master Plan Implementation