Housing and Townships
With Singapore’s success as a touchstone, we examine how to design high-density, public housing. Learn how Singapore housed a nation and see theory in practice, with a visit to a public housing estate.
Our comprehensive course gives you the big picture, covering policy, design and implementation, socio-economic considerations, cost-effective technology and long-term maintenance plans.
- Policies and Governance for Public housing – Singapore’s Story
- Design Principles of Housing and Townships – 7 DNAs
- Pre-Fabrication Technology
- Maintenance of Township
- Estate Renewal Programmes
- Programme Management
- Study Visit to Singapore’s Housing Estates